Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Where is God?

This journey has helped cement my faith...to help me build upon the solid foundation of the promises and truth of Christ. Even with a renewed and strengthened faith I've wondered, as I've travelled this journey, where to find God. Of course he's there in prayer, but where is He in a tangible form?

He's there in the prayer. The prayer of friends seeking His healing powers. He's there when a colleague prays over me for safe and answer filled travels.

He's there in the hands and feet. The helping hands of the Delta employee who put my mom's shoes after she had to take them off for the security check point. It's these little glimpses that tell me The Lord will be there the whole way. It's these glimpses that give me the courage to carry on, the knowledge to help, and the strength to support those around me.

No comments: