Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Video Links

I'm taking my chances here...

I want to add some different content here. My station started putting our stories onto their website several months ago. I've decided to show you the astute readers of this site what kind of work Sapphoto: Live submits to the viewers of the South Bend/Elkhart IN market on a daily basis.

Without further ado, here are the stories I've hammered(mostly my video) out over the past several weeks. These stories were all my morning show topics followed up with packages done for the late shows.(I'm not sure how long the links will remain valid so beware...I will try to update with new stories as they and the time to edit links become available.)
SNOWWW!!!
SNOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!


More SNOWWW!!!
More SNOOOWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!


shivering fido
Dogs being left in bitter cold.



Make sure you decorate safely for the holidays!



Morning breaking news


Don't be too harsh. I know they may seem small town but these are examples of the daily news happening here in Michiana.

If you've got some video you'd like to share please leave a link in the comments either to the video or to your site for others to check out.

1 comment:

Kenneth said...

Good idea linking your stories to your blog. After all we are videographers right? I enjoyed them.